Professional Roofers: The Roof Maker
The Roof Maker is a trusted local company with the skills and experience that locals want when it comes to caring for their homes and businesses. Licensed and insured, the roofers working for this company provide customers with the best services in the region.
- Roofers working for The Roof Maker understand the importance of doing a thorough job. They offer a complete inspection of the roof to identify all problems before beginning the roofing job, which ensures that they take care of the problem correctly.
- All work performed by the professionals working for the company come with a lasting guarantee. The Roof Maker wants to ensure that its customers are completely satisfied with the work done and that they are happy with all the materials used on both commercial and residential roofing jobs.
- The free estimate is just one reason why so many locals turn to The Roof Maker for help. Licensed and insured roofers will come right to the job site, inspect the roof, downspouts and other parts of the roof and then offer a free estimate.
- All estimates include both the cost of required materials and labor costs. Those who own businesses and private homes can rest assured that they won't face any surprise charges or hidden fees when they hire these roofing experts.
- Roofers have experience handling different types of storm damage as well, including missing shingles, loose gutters or missing downspouts. They can come out the day after a big storm passes through town to inspect the property.
- The Roof Maker can install a brand new roof system that includes gutters, downspouts and a new underlayment. Workers also have experience making more affordable repairs to existing roof and decking systems.
If you have a question regarding roof replacement, roof repair, residential roofing or commercial roofing, please contact the roofers from The Roof Maker.
The guys working for The Roof Maker are easily the most honest and trustworthy contractors I ever came across. As a business owner, a leaking roof can almost bankrupt me. I needed a company that would get the job done fast without charging me an arm and a leg. The roofers they sent told me exactly what they saw wrong on the roof and let me know how much the job would cost upfront. They also worked with me to select an affordable underlayment and some new shingles when fixing the leak. They didn't pull any punches and didn't try to talk me into spending more than I could afford. Though I hope I won't have to hire a roofing company anytime soon, I know that if I do, the only company I will call is The Roof Maker. I won't trust any other roofers with my roof again.
The Roof Maker guarantees all work it does and promises the satisfaction of all its customers.